Thread: Dropbox file status icons in Dolphin

Default Dropbox file status icons in Dolphin

Hi all,
    recently I found this article in the opensuse wiki, so I got interested again in the topic (I had lost any hope previously).

The article doesn't say if it's related to KDE 4 or KDE 5, but looking at the screenshots it seems KDE 5.
    Also the date of the article is very recent (december 2016), so I'm inclined to think it's talking about KDE 5.

However, I don't see any of this in my Dolphin: there's no Dropbox service menu, either enabled or disabled.

Does anybody have Dropbox file status icons in Dolphin?

I'm on Tumbleweed and plasma version is 5.8.5.

Thank you in advance.
    Cris
    Desktop: OpenSUSE Tumbleweed (x86_64) - AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 16Gb RAM, 120GB Samsung Evo 840 SSD
    Laptop: OpenSUSE Tumbleweed (x86_64) - Thinkpad T440 - Intel i5-4210U, 12Gb RAM, 250GB Samsung EVO 750 SSD

Default Re: Dropbox file status icons in Dolphin

I don't use dropbox, but the dropbox plugin is in the package dolphin-plugins.
    Do you have that installed?

Default Re: Dropbox file status icons in Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by wolfi323 View Post
    I don't use dropbox, but the dropbox plugin is in the package dolphin-plugins.
    Do you have that installed?
    That was it, thank you wolfi323!

Cris
    Desktop: OpenSUSE Tumbleweed (x86_64) - AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 16Gb RAM, 120GB Samsung Evo 840 SSD
    Laptop: OpenSUSE Tumbleweed (x86_64) - Thinkpad T440 - Intel i5-4210U, 12Gb RAM, 250GB Samsung EVO 750 SSD