Installation of proprietary NVIDIA driver fails for kernel 4.9: version.h is missing

Hi,
upgraded my tumbleweed system today and got the new kernel 4.9, as usual i had to install the proprietary NVIDIA driver afterwards.
But this time the installation failed with the following error message:

ERROR: Neither the '/usr/src/linux/include/linux/version.h' nor the '/usr/src/linux/include/generated/uapi/linux/version.h' kernel header file exists. The most likely reason for this is that the kernel source files in '/usr/src/linux' have not been configured.

This is not the first time i upgrade the kernel and install the nvidia driver on this system, which means i have all the necessary devel packages installed.
I also try to install the newest nvidia version 375.26, which also was installed before the kernel upgrade.

zypper se -si kernel

Ok this is the output:

Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...

S | Name                 | Type    | Version                        | Arch   | Repository             
--+----------------------+---------+--------------------------------+--------+------------------------
i | kernel-default       | package | 4.9.0-2.1                      | x86_64 | (System Packages)      
i | kernel-default       | package | 4.9.0-1.1                      | x86_64 | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss
i | kernel-default-devel | package | 4.9.0-1.1                      | x86_64 | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss
i | kernel-devel         | package | 4.8.14-1.1                     | noarch | (System Packages)      
i | kernel-devel         | package | 4.9.0-1.1                      | noarch | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss
i | kernel-firmware      | package | 20161130-1.1                   | noarch | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss
i | kernel-macros        | package | 4.9.0-1.1                      | noarch | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss
i | texlive-l3kernel     | package | 2016.113.svn_6512svn41246-29.1 | noarch | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss
i | texlive-l3kernel-doc | package | 2016.113.svn_6512svn41246-29.1 | noarch | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss

My understanding is that there was a problem with the devel package should be corrected now

As you can see, no kernel-devel for 4.9.0-2.1

Yep and it should now be availbale. Do an update

Thank you, it is working now.