Thread: Evolution and Firefox - config

Default Evolution and Firefox - config

I am relatively new to Linux - I tried several tears ago and got pretty frustrated with it - but I am trying again and althiug it seems much easier it is still pretty frustarting.

For some reason the back/forward buttons on Firefox mysteriously are grayed out and stay that when I start up the browser - then on rare occasion they will work as intended other times - whats going on with that.

The other thing is that once I configured Evolution it worked fine for the first three days - now I cannot receive mail. I can see that it tries and says something about expunging (the dialog box flashes so I can barely read it). I have expunged and expunged. I have ensured the config is still correct. There was something about setting the mbox size - where do i do that and more importantly how?

Right now I am back to the bad old days when I first tried linux because i do not know where anything is and most of the help articles never quite work - but i really want to give it a good shot this go around. So i would appreciate any help - Thx! much

Blog Entries

Default Re: Evolution and Firefox - config

Is this web behaviour limited to FF. If so try renaming the .mozilla folder to .mozilla_old

run without addons or extensions to see how it goes.

don't use evo.
    Leap 15.1_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below