Hello all, I've installed the latest and greatest Leap but for me was a big leap back , the libcrypt package seem to be badly screwed and it kills the u-boot

The compilation of the local hosted sandboxed environment for u-boot testing succeeds but the resulting binary crashes with some libgcrypt related messages:

1) first it looks for the directory /etc/gcrypt (not created by the rpm install) and then for the file /etc/gcrypt/fips_enabled, if it doesn't find it it dies with this error message:
access("/etc/gcrypt/fips_enabled", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
write(2, "Ohhhh jeeee: ", 13Ohhhh jeeee: ) = 13
write(2, "... this is a bug (global.c:137:"..., 45... this is a bug (global.c:137:global_init)

2) If someone creates the file then it fails trying to allocate memory regardless of the ulimit settings:
access("/etc/gcrypt/fips_enabled", F_OK) = 0
write(2, "FATAL: failed to create the FSM "..., 74FATAL: failed to create the FSM lock in libgcrypt: Cannot allocate memory
) = 74
socket(PF_LOCAL, SOCK_DGRAM|SOCK_CLOEXEC, 0) = 3
connect(3, {sa_family=AF_LOCAL, sun_path="/dev/log"}, 110) = 0
sendto(3, "out of memory [14413]", 21, MSG_NOSIGNAL, NULL, 0) = 21

I've seen bug reports with a similar issue trying to run spotify and there the solution was to compile spotify with an old 13.2 libgcrypt version that is not possible for me on u-boot.

I have logged a formal bug report but while the maintainers look into the issue maybe someone has a quick idea, my google-fu didn't turn to be of much help.

Thanks