Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Unable to change my profile

  1. #11

    Default Re: Unable to change my profile

    OK, Great Thanks!

  2. #12

    Default Re: Unable to change my profile

    I have the same problem with the same message about my account.

  3. #13

    Default Re: Unable to change my profile

    Quote Originally Posted by nitrogen_sky View Post
    I have the same problem with the same message about my account.
    I posted this and now everything is working. I have no idea what I was doing wrong, but I apologize for crying wolf.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    24,729

    Default Re: Unable to change my profile

    Quote Originally Posted by nitrogen_sky View Post
    I posted this and now everything is working. I have no idea what I was doing wrong, but I apologize for crying wolf.
    No problem. You did nothing wrong.

    And welcome to these forums.
    Henk van Velden

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    The Garden of England
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Unable to change my profile

    I'm another one with the same problem.

    Cheers.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    17,037

    Default Re: Unable to change my profile

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 22:06:01 +0000, elijathegold wrote:

    > I'm another one with the same problem.
    >
    > Cheers.


    Try it again.



    --
    Jim Henderson
    openSUSE Forums Administrator
    Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    The Garden of England
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Unable to change my profile

    Thank you.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Unable to change my profile

    Hello admin gurus.

    It seems my profile is also not set up to allow me to modify my profile. I've tried all the obvious first before posting this, such as logging out, restarting browser, logging back in. Trying again. Logging out. Going to make a new coffee then trying again, to no avail. So simply put, help.

    Thanks,
    Gary.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Kamloops, BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,974

    Default Re: Unable to change my profile

    Quote Originally Posted by garydavis View Post
    Hello admin gurus.

    It seems my profile is also not set up to allow me to modify my profile. I've tried all the obvious first before posting this, such as logging out, restarting browser, logging back in. Trying again. Logging out. Going to make a new coffee then trying again, to no avail. So simply put, help.

    Thanks,
    Gary.
    Probably better response if you start your own thread instead of tacking onto a really old one...
    -Gerry Makaro
    Fraser-Bell Info Tech
    Solving Tech Mysteries since the Olden Days!
    ~~
    If I helped you, consider clicking the Star at the bottom left of my post.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    20,009
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Unable to change my profile

    Best if we close this thread...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •