Greetings !!

I tried many things using programming language to set the Konsole size to full screen.

For example:

Code:
#ifdef _DBUS_ON

DBusError DBUSerreur;
  dbus_error_init(&DBUSerreur);
  DBusConnection *ConnexionAuBureau=dbus_bus_get(DBUS_BUS_SESSION,&DBUSerreur);
    if(ConnexionAuBureau!=NULL)
    {
        DBusMessage *message;
        dbus_error_free(&DBUSerreur);
        message=dbus_message_new_method_call("org.kde.konsole","/konsole/MainWindow_1/actions/fullscreen","com.trolltech.Qt.QAction","trigger");
        if(message!=NULL)
        {
            //wprintf(L"[DBUS] envoi du message");
            //sleep(1);
            dbus_connection_send(ConnexionAuBureau,message,NULL);
            dbus_message_unref(message);
        }
    }
#endif
It works really good but unfortunately, the following instruction that hides a call to ioctl() -- TIOCGWINSZ -- function...
Code:
GetConsoleDimensions(&uiWidth,&uiHeight);
...gets the terminal dimensions BEFORE DBUS triggered the fullscreen mode :{

It seems to be impossible to tell Konsole that the size changed and the new parameters must be updated before being read by GetConsoleDimensions() call :{
I did not find very precise documentation concerning the DBUS layer related to Konsole -- which I suppose could get and set parameters such terminal dimensions.

I got some clues but the different properties that I could get are set in pixels and I have to get the font size to try to determine approximately how many lines and columns I got for this Konsole... ioctl() can give me both (pixels and lines/columns).

To avoid having my head busted, I'm trying to set Konsole in full screen before launching the application.
I first thought about a shell (.sh) but it also failed.

konsole rpg2014

...produces konsole(21005) Konsole::KeyboardTranslatorReader::readNext: Command """" not understood

I have no particular knowledge in shell to do the following:

Calling Konsole and execute rpg2014 in this session, with the fullscreen enabled.

Any ideas ? Thanks in advance !