Thread: Screen Sensitivity Not Working for Message Tray

Default Screen Sensitivity Not Working for Message Tray

I just freshly installed Linux 13.2, Gnome 3.14.1. The sensitivity of the bottom right corner of my screen does not seem to work. When I hover the mouse there, the message tray does not appear. But if I hit Super + M, the message tray will appear. Oddly enough though, the sensitivity of the upper left corner does work to open the Activities Overview. I'm not sure why the upper left corner sensitivity works, but not the lower right. Any ideas?

M Ridzon

Default Re: Screen Sensitivity Not Working for Message Tray

Refresh...
    Anyone have any thoughts as to why the screen sensitivity for the tray doesn't work?

Thanks,
    M Ridzon

Quote Originally Posted by m_ridzon View Post
    Refresh...
    Anyone have any thoughts as to why the screen sensitivity for the tray doesn't work?

Thanks,
    M Ridzon
    No need to refresh (except with added information).

People here live on all parts of the globe and not all are awake or looking in the forums at all time.
    Henk van Velden

I refreshed since it's been about 6 weeks since the initial post. I got no replies and so I assumed it has moved way down from the list of threads, where it's much less visible. So I figured refreshing it would top-post it again and regain visibility, in hopes of getting some attention. Hopefully someone can offer some input now.

Thanks,
    M Ridzon

Sorry, stupid me thought it was less then 24 hours since you started it.

Let us hope, that our present discussion draws the attention of somebody that can help. I am afraid I can be of no use to you for this case.
    Henk van Velden