Thread: klatexformula issue

Default klatexformula issue

Greetings!

Does klatexforumla work in OpenSUSE 13.2? In my case it fails:

Code:
     gs reported an error (exit status 1). Here is full stderr output:

GPL Ghostscript 9.15: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1 And here is full stdout output:
     Error: /undefined in 1,000000 Operand stack: 
    Execution stack:    %interp_exit   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   false   1   %stopped_push   1951   1   3   %oparray_pop   1950   1   3   %oparray_pop   --nostringval--   1934   1   3   %oparray_pop   1820   1   3   %oparray_pop   --nostringval--   %errorexec_pop   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval-- Dictionary stack:    --dict:1179/1684(ro)(G)--   --dict:0/20(G)--   --dict:82/200(L)-- Current allocation mode is local Last OS error: No such file or directory Current file position is 40734
    I tried to install klatexformula both from official repo and from Packman. The result is the same. Please, help.

Best regards,
    Oleksii

Default Re: klatexformula issue

No idea whether it works but I achieve the same result by creating a PDF, zooming until the formula is the size I want, taking a screenshot and cropping it. The advantage is that the resulting image can use the highest quality fonts as specified in the LaTeX document.

Default Re: klatexformula issue

Well it is not the simplest way to do it. As for me, using TexMath plugin in LibreOffice does the same thing faster. Anyway, klatexformula seems to be broken(