gedit/evince missing icons

• Just a question if you could help me about a problem with icons in gedit and evince. In gedit **I miss the same icons pictured in gedit-find-arrows.png at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-icon-theme/+bug/987331
    Personally I’m in opensuse 13.1 and gedit 3.10.4,gtk3-theme Adwaita,gtk-icon-theme gnome,fallback hicolor. No solutions for the problem even changing theme or icons. Problems seem elsewhere.The gedit command line give me just these warnings:
    ** (gedit:8130): WARNING **: Could not load theme icon user-bookmarks-symbolic: Icon ‘user-bookmarks-symbolic’ not present in theme

** (gedit:8130): WARNING **: Could not load theme icon user-home-symbolic: Icon ‘user-home-symbolic’ not present in theme

** (gedit:8130): WARNING **: Could not load theme icon drive-harddisk-symbolic: Icon ‘drive-harddisk-symbolic’ not present in theme

Strangely, my /usr/share/icons/gnome/scalable/places actually have these 3 icons in .svg format.
I don’t love them,but these warnings,anyway, have no side-effects and nothing to do with the missed arrows.

Evince (and maybe other apps I’ll discover later) is even worse, missing all the icons of the toolbar even if the evince command line gives me no warning nor errors.
All this both for user and superuser.
*Any help is welcome.