Hello!

I have just installed the OpenSUSE 13.2 in my desktop. Because I had elementary OS installed, I did the partitioning myself. I deleted the former primary partitions from Elementary OS and left the extended with 60 GiB; inside the Extended I've separated in 4 other: / (root), boot, home and Swap. I dont know if it's right and this maybe the reason why I'm not able to install Popcorn Time now. I downloaded a script from this site: . When I try to execute that from the terminal, I get this message:

>lucas@linux-019v:~/Downloads> gnomesu ./popcorn-installer.sh

(gnomesu:2225): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkButton:use-stock is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(gnomesu:2225): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-button-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(gnomesu:2225): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_window_set_titlebar() called on a realized window
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.

I'm using gnomesu command because in other situations Gtk was giving the following message: Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display. And I was able to get over this issue by executing gnomesu. It appears to be linked with security, but it's giving me a lot of trouble.

Thanks in advance!

Ps: Sorry, I've posted w/o the "code" window for the code and wasn't able to edit later.