Hi , i had try to install a frame work on Opensuse which is call metasploit ,

Here is the steps i had done :

http://muopensuselinux.blogspot.com/...mework-on.html

But thing is when i run it ..

i got a error message :

Rails Error: Unable to access log file. Please ensure that /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/msf3/log/production.log exists and is chmod 0666. The log level has been raised to WARN and the output directed to STDERR until the problem is fixed.[*] Starting the Metasploit Framework console...\[-] Warning, /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/ui/config/database.yml is not readable. Try running as root or chmod.
[-] No database definition for environment

/home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/msf3/msfconsole: No such file or directory - infocmp -C
/home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rb-readline-0.5.1/lib/rbreadline.rb:1814:in `get_term_capabilities': undefined method `split' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
from /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rb-readline-0.5.1/lib/rbreadline.rb:2026:in `_rl_init_terminal_io'
from /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rb-readline-0.5.1/lib/rbreadline.rb:2512:in `readline_initialize_everything'
from /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rb-readline-0.5.1/lib/rbreadline.rb:3797:in `rl_initialize'
from /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rb-readline-0.5.1/lib/rbreadline.rb:4816:in `readline'
from /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/vendor/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/rb-readline-0.5.1/lib/readline.rb:45:in `readline'
from /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/msf3/lib/rex/ui/text/input/readline.rb:86:in `pgets'
from /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/msf3/lib/rex/ui/text/shell.rb:184:in `run'
from /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/msf3/lib/metasploit/framework/command/console.rb:30:in `start'
from /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/msf3/lib/metasploit/framework/command/base.rb:82:in `start'
from /home/ash/Desktop/y/apps/pro/msf3/msfconsole:48:in `<main>'
Any help please .