Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: It's posibble to get SLED look on opensuse?

  1. #1

    Default It's posibble to get SLED look on opensuse?

    Hi!
    I really love Suse look but i don't want using sled on my laptop. Is posibble to get sled interface?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Podunk
    Posts
    26,527
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: It's posibble to get SLED look on opensuse?

    On Sun 16 Nov 2014 09:56:02 AM CST, zielpak wrote:


    Hi!
    I really love Suse look but i don't want using sled on my laptop. Is
    posibble to get sled interface?


    Hi
    Not really, you would need to use the GNOME Classic and tweak the shell
    css files. You may be able to do additional things via the gnome shell
    extension website as well.

    --
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° LFCS, SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 GNOME 3.10.1 Kernel 3.12.28-4-default
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,015

    Default Re: It's posibble to get SLED look on opensuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlewis View Post
    Hi
    Not really,
    I will try later and get back. 13.2 KDE can do it.

    Yes KDE not Gnome.

    regards
    I'm shameless like others in the forum -was I to any help or made sense? If yes: click the on the star below to the left. Written whit a ;-) in my eye.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Podunk
    Posts
    26,527
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: It's posibble to get SLED look on opensuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonte1 View Post
    I will try later and get back. 13.2 KDE can do it.

    Yes KDE not Gnome.

    regards
    Hi
    The question is about GNOME, not KDE, if you can't offer advise then I strongly suggest refraining from posting unless you wanting to help, thanks.
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,015

    Default Re: It's posibble to get SLED look on opensuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlewis View Post
    Hi
    The question is about GNOME, not KDE, if you can't offer advise then I strongly suggest refraining from posting unless you wanting to help, thanks.
    I have been drilling sins openSUSE factory SLED looks and I have comment on latest 13.2 Gnome (positive).

    Now if you have problem upon this I suggest that you keep it for your self. I'm in a game to promote/sell opensource.

    regards
    I'm shameless like others in the forum -was I to any help or made sense? If yes: click the on the star below to the left. Written whit a ;-) in my eye.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Podunk
    Posts
    26,527
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: It's posibble to get SLED look on opensuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by jonte1 View Post
    I have been drilling sins openSUSE factory SLED looks and I have comment on latest 13.2 Gnome (positive).

    Now if you have problem upon this I suggest that you keep it for your self. I'm in a game to promote/sell opensource.

    regards
    Hi
    These are help forums, not general chat, you were asked to refrain from posting in the thread unless you can offer technical help to the poster.

    In light of this, staff would like you to refresh yourself with the forum terms and conditions (http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C) with respect to following staff directions.
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •