Hi all,

my problems are concerning different parts of Kontact but maybe they have the same reason, so I describe them together at first, though I know that different problems need different threads.

The language of my Distro is German so maybe my translations are not in accord with the original English denomination always.

1) The "overview" ("Übersicht" -the tab above Email on the left side-) doesn't show all appointments I enter into calendar. Sometimes they show up after entering them into the calendar, but they are disappeared after next booting.Sometimes they reappear at the day of the appointment, though I've chosen a forecast of 14 days.
2) Local notes (Lokale Notizen) work fine, but Notes (Notizen) - without the addition "local" - are pointing to different locations (Notes, Notes [a second one], Notizen) and I can't find them in my system.
3) I tried to solve the problems by myself of course (I feel embarrassed not remenbering exactly how and not having documented these tries) but obviously trying to improve things actually made them worse.Now I have got the double
quantity of email folders and can't delete them by right clicking mouse because the right click menue is greyed out so far regarding the last recent folders. I only could delete the primarily ones, but I want to keep these, because they contain the mails an subfolders I use to organize my mails.

I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.

Cheers, mawi
Kernel: 3.11.10-17-desktop x86_64 (64 bit)
Desktop: KDE 4.13.3
Distro: openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle)