JDownloader and JVM error?

Hello everyone,
I’m using openSUSE 13.1 x64 in Acer TimelineX 4820TG.
I tried to install JDownloader2 for linux x64 from http://jdownloader.org/download/offline but it get error

Unpacking JRE …
Preparing JRE …
JD2SilentSetup_x64.sh: line 217: bin/unpack200: Permission denied
Error unpacking jar files. The architecture or bitness (32/64)
of the bundled JVM might not match your machine.

I has installed openjdk 1.7
I search Google and was suggest to install 32 bit library but the pattern is missing as this topic https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/499728-Yast2-Software-management-pattern-missing
I don’t know why, I already choose the x64 Jdownloader 2 setup package and check the java version

java version “1.7.0_51”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.4.4) (suse-24.13.5-x86_64)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode)

I tried to install Jdownloader 0.9 and I get the same error
Eclipse, Android SDK, Libreoffice still work fine.

Anyone help me!
Thanks!

Hi
How did you run the run the installer…seems to work fine here;

sh JD2SilentSetup_x64.sh 
Unpacking JRE ...
Preparing JRE ...
Starting Installer ...
Gnome Desktop detected
Import proxyList
]

Then I get a popup to continue...

[10/10|Priority: -2147483648]ShutdownController: start item->ShutdownEventWrapper Thread[XToolkt-Shutdown-Thread,5,system] - sun.awt.X11.XToolkit$1$1 Priority: -2147483648
Done:10/10

Install completed without issue…

zypper se -i java
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...

S | Name                           | Summary                                                                 | Type   
--+--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+--------
i | java-1_7_0-openjdk             | Java runtime environment based on OpenJDK 7 and IcedTea 7               | package
i | java-1_7_0-openjdk-headless    | JRE based on OpenJDK 7 and IcedTea 7 without X, audio and video support | package
i | libjavascriptcoregtk-1_0-0     | JavaScript Core Engine, GTK+ Port                                       | package
i | libjavascriptcoregtk-3_0-0     | JavaScript Core Engine, GTK+ Port                                       | package
i | timezone-java                  | Timezone Descriptions                                                   | package
i | typelib-1_0-JavaScriptCore-3_0 | JavaScript Core Engine, GTK+ Port -- Introspection bindings             | package

I tried to install it by using Nautilus Super User Modem not by Terminal and now it run correctly.