Thread: Why software fonts are getting noisy or getting worst during using ?

Question Why software fonts are getting noisy or getting worst during using ?

I was using matlab software . But, when I tried to open a new script , then I found that, the menu fonts are getting noisy or become unclear. It also happens when I use netbeans IDE. Why its happening and how to solve this. Thanks.

Default Re: Why software fonts are getting noisy or getting worst during using ?

It is always nice to tell which version of openSUSE you use. Even if it may not matter in a specific case, people realy like to have some feeling with the environment you use because they are not able to look over your shoulder.
    Henk van Velden

Default Re: Why software fonts are getting noisy or getting worst during using ?

Quote Originally Posted by hcvv View Post
    It is always nice to tell which version of openSUSE you use. Even if it may not matter in a specific case, people realy like to have some feeling with the environment you use because they are not able to look over your shoulder.
    I am using Opensuse 13.1. Thanks.

Maybe go a little more and tell which desktop. Since that will determine what fonts are used. Also might have some bearing on the problem what fonts are you using.

Quote Originally Posted by gogalthorp View Post
    Maybe go a little more and tell which desktop. Since that will determine what fonts are used. Also might have some bearing on the problem what fonts are you using.
    To add on to this, are you using any custom font configuration? https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Font_Configuration
    openSUSE Leap (42.1) 64 bit
    Plasma 5.4