Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: i need( libcrypto.so.10 )

  1. #1

    Unhappy i need( libcrypto.so.10 )

    hi all.

    i need( libcrypto.so.10 ) for run autodisk maya 2015 sp1




    my system opensuse 13.1 kde

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    25,268

    Default Re: i need( libcrypto.so.10 )

    Please, for posting computer text as you did, copy/paste from your terminal window in between CODE tags in a post. You get the CODE tags by clicking on the # button in the tool bar of the post editor.

    That will make the tiny font you have now better readable for others.
    Henk van Velden

  3. #3

    Default Re: i need( libcrypto.so.10 )

    Quote Originally Posted by hcvv View Post
    Please, for posting computer text as you did, copy/paste from your terminal window in between CODE tags in a post. You get the CODE tags by clicking on the # button in the tool bar of the post editor.

    That will make the tiny font you have now better readable for others.
    ok

    Code:
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    /usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libXp.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    /usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libtiff.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    /usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libtiff.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    ^[[B^[[B^[[B/usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    /usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    /usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    /usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # 
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # 
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # sudo ln -s /lib64/libssl.so.1.0.0 /lib64/libssl.so.10
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    /usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    /usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya


    Code:
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    /usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Posts
    12,774
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: i need( libcrypto.so.10 )

    Quote Originally Posted by maxray View Post
    Code:
    linux-wmh3:/home/max # maya
    /usr/autodesk/maya2015-x64/bin/maya.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    I'm wondering where you picked up this software.

    The only "libcrypto" that I know about, comes from "openssl". When I look on my system, I see
    Code:
    % ls /lib64/libcrypto*
    /lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
    I would not expect "libcrypto.so.10" to exist for several more years yet.

    If you are compiling from sources yourself, you possibly need the "libopenssl-devel" package.
    openSUSE Leap 15.1; KDE Plasma 5;
    testing Leap 15.2Alpha

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    25,547

    Default Re: i need( libcrypto.so.10 )

    On 2014-06-01 20:36, maxray wrote:
    >
    > hi all.
    >
    > i need( libcrypto.so.10 ) for run autodisk maya 2015 sp1


    It simply does not exist, the most recent version is 1, not 10.

    /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

    /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8


    However, some proprietary software insist on looking for that wrong
    version. they add a 1 to that 9 or some thing. And I think that some
    distributions did have that version 10, which was in fact version 1.

    You can look here for a trick:

    [URL]https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/445451-libcrypto-so-10-a#4[URL]




    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

  6. #6

    Default Re: i need( libcrypto.so.10 )

    Quote Originally Posted by nrickert View Post
    I'm wondering where you picked up this software.

    you can dowenland autodesk maya 2015 sp1 here http://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppor...ce-pack-1.html

    The only "libcrypto" that I know about, comes from "openssl". When I look on my system, I see
    Code:
    % ls /lib64/libcrypto*
    /lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.0
    I would not expect "libcrypto.so.10" to exist for several more years yet.

    If you are compiling from sources yourself, you possibly need the "libopenssl-devel" package.
    thanks
    im dowenland "libcrypto.so.10" in link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-CK...FpcXc5M1E/edit
    http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Instal...3/td-p/4292769

  7. #7

    Default Re: i need( libcrypto.so.10 )

    Quote Originally Posted by robin_listas View Post
    On 2014-06-01 20:36, maxray wrote:
    >
    > hi all.
    >
    > i need( libcrypto.so.10 ) for run autodisk maya 2015 sp1


    It simply does not exist, the most recent version is 1, not 10.

    /lib/libcrypto.so.1.0.0

    /usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8


    However, some proprietary software insist on looking for that wrong
    version. they add a 1 to that 9 or some thing. And I think that some
    distributions did have that version 10, which was in fact version 1.

    You can look here for a trick:

    [URL]https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/445451-libcrypto-so-10-a#4[URL]




    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)
    thanks
    im dowenland "libcrypto.so.10" in link https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-CK...FpcXc5M1E/edit

    )run softeware(


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    25,547

    Default Re: i need( libcrypto.so.10 )

    On 2014-06-02 00:36, maxray wrote:

    > thanks
    > im dowenland "libcrypto.so.10" in link
    > 'https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-CK...FpcXc5M1E/edit'
    > (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-CK...FpcXc5M1E/edit)


    What that does is run a script that creates the symlink I told you to
    create. You have not downloaded any "libcrypto.so.10", it does not exist.

    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

  9. #9

    Default Re: i need( libcrypto.so.10 )

    Quote Originally Posted by robin_listas View Post
    On 2014-06-02 00:36, maxray wrote:

    > thanks
    > im dowenland "libcrypto.so.10" in link
    > 'https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-CK...FpcXc5M1E/edit'
    > (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-CK...FpcXc5M1E/edit)


    What that does is run a script that creates the symlink I told you to
    create. You have not downloaded any "libcrypto.so.10", it does not exist.

    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)
    Yes you are correct
    ===================0-==- -==-0======================

    -=-

    oooooo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •