Adding bluetooty mouse with already installed Logitech DiNovo Keyboard ?

Hello,

I have been using the bluetooty Logitech DiNovo keyboard with integrated mouse for a while. I dislike the mouse pad on the DiNovo, and found a logitech MX bluetooth mouse to use instead. I can go to ‘configure desktop’, bluetooth, and the system can spot and add the mouse. Unfortunately it does not work, and I am thinking I can’t have two mice running at once (the one on the keyboard, which continues to be functional, and the new discrete mouse). I tried a reboot, and that did not help.

Is there some way to disable the mouse element of the keyboard via the configure desktop menu, or will reinstalling the keyboard do it? I think when I installed the keyboard (long ago) it asked if I wanted keyboard or keyboard and mouse.

Running KDE desktop with Suse 12.3.

Thanks – Roger

Hello,

Went ahead and removed both from bluetooth devices, and then re-entered the mouse and then the keyboard. Now the mouse and keyboard both work, as well as the keyboard mouse. Guess it can handle multiple mice simultaneously… Not sure why it would not accept the mouse originally. Maybe dragging the keyboard below the mouse on the bluetooth devices may have also worked…

Thanks – Roger