YaST2 - Expert Partitioner - Change Flags on GPT?

Greetings,

My Hard Drive is partitioned using GPT. There are “flags” which can be edited on each partition through another partition editors like GParted including boot, hidden, msftres, msftdata, etc.

I didn’t find any option to change these flags using the Expert Partitioner of YaST2. Only FS Type, Mount Point, etc.

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

You can use your preferred tool to partition in advance. And then use the expert partitioner to just select already existing partitions.

Thanks. I was just wondering if I’ve missed something. If I wish to make a new feature request about it, should I use bugzilla or openFATE?

Probably “openFATE”.

I don’t really know if there’s a good answer on choosing between the two. For an issue where there seems to be an obvious need that the opensuse developers will recognize, it’s perhaps better to use bugzilla (enhancement request). But in other cases, openFATE is probably more appropriate.

As far as I know, Yast partitioner uses “parted”, probably with some scripting. So before you propose changes, you might want to check what “parted” supports.