Thread: "A Parliamentary agency"

Default "A Parliamentary agency"

Wow! I just read that a private (linuxuser) had filled a application to JO in Sweden about the shutdown of Linux development of "BankID". BankID makes life so much easier with contacts with authority.

JO ?

Not everything does work in Sweden. Liberals for must of the time but.. Also MS-infected. It's takes time.

Regards.
    I'm shameless like others in the forum -was I to any help or made sense? If yes: click the on the star below to the left. Written whit a ;-) in my eye.

Default Re: "A Parliamentary agency"

Quote Originally Posted by jonte1 View Post
    Wow! I just read that a private (linuxuser) had filled a application to JO in Sweden about the shutdown of Linux development of "BankID". BankID makes life so much easier with contacts with authority.

JO ?

Not everything does work in Sweden. Liberals for must of the time but.. Also MS-infected. It's takes time.

Regards.
    One of the stronger argument was "pay for propitiate and unsafe American SW" meant MS/Apple I suppose. Double taxpaying? And to who?

Regards
    I'm shameless like others in the forum -was I to any help or made sense? If yes: click the on the star below to the left. Written whit a ;-) in my eye.

Default Re: "A Parliamentary agency"

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.". Well to connection.. Munich? Swedish city of Hudigsvall have tested suse and chose *buntu, The list are long. My preferences? I'm writing here.

Regards