Thread: Auto Screensaver problem

Default Auto Screensaver problem

Using openSUSE, I have unchecked to switchoff and dim in power management, even then after some time the opensuse green screensaver appears. How do I remover this issue.

Default Re: Auto Screensaver problem

Quote Originally Posted by ianlamin View Post
    Using openSUSE, I have unchecked to switchoff and dim in power management, even then after some time the opensuse green screensaver appears. How do I remover this issue.
    Give openSUSE version, and desktop (KDE, Gnome, or?), and any other relevant information when asking a question like this. The answer may be different depending on that information.
    -Gerry Makaro
    Fraser-Bell Info Tech
    Solving Tech Mysteries since the Olden Days!
    ~~
    If I helped you, consider clicking the Star at the bottom left of my post.

Let's do the guessing games.

KDE opensuse 13.1 or 123?

configure desktop --> Dislplay and Monitor --> Screen Locker --> Start automatically after:

Of course you need to remove the check on the checkbox to disable it. Is my guess right? If not , then next please!!!
    "Unfortunately time is always against us" -- [Morpheus]

.:https://github.com/Jetchisel:.

Quote Originally Posted by jetchisel View Post
    Let's do the guessing games.

KDE opensuse 13.1 or 123?

configure desktop --> Dislplay and Monitor --> Screen Locker --> Start automatically after:

Of course you need to remove the check on the checkbox to disable it. Is my guess right? If not , then next please!!!
    yes, I did exactly that and just signedin to provide solution and mark this thread solved, now seeing you mentioned the solution.

[SOLVED]