Thread: Annoying..

Default Annoying..

Hi! When I log out of the web-interface I always end up with Net IQ page. I will manage but what about the rest of forums users. Whining, -not Regards
    I'm shameless like others in the forum -was I to any help or made sense? If yes: click the on the star below to the left. Written whit a ;-) in my eye.

Default Re: Annoying..

Quote Originally Posted by jonte1 View Post
    Hi! When I log out of the web-interface I always end up with Net IQ page. I will manage but what about the rest of forums users. Whining, -not Regards
    I get that Net IQ page for a few seconds and then an openSUSE login page is loaded. Has been the case for ages without anybody complaning that (s)he can not manage that. So your concern about the other forum users has no base in real life IMHO.
    Henk van Velden

When I log out, the next time I click my bookmark for the forum I get the page where I have to select the language to use. I just click my bookmark for the forum a second time, and it's fine. Sure, slightly annoying, but only for one or two seconds, then I feel better
    Desktop : Leap 15.0 | KDE Plasma | AMD Phenom II x6 1035T | 8 GB Memory | Integrated Radeon HD4250 | Ext4
    Laptop: Leap 15.0 | KDE Plasma | Intel Core i5 3rd Gen 3320M 2.6GHz | Intel HD Graphics 4000 | 8 GB Memory | Ext4

Blog Entries

I rarely logout, so I haven't noticed. Normally, my session ends when the cookie expires or I restart firefox.
    openSUSE Leap 15.1; KDE Plasma 5;
    testing Leap 15.2Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by hcvv View Post
    I get that Net IQ page for a few seconds and then an openSUSE login page is loaded. Has been the case for ages without anybody complaning that (s)he can not manage that. So your concern about the other forum users has no base in real life IMHO.
    I stated annoing ok? Intresting that you wote for other forum users.

Regards
    I'm shameless like others in the forum -was I to any help or made sense? If yes: click the on the star below to the left. Written whit a ;-) in my eye.

Blog Entries

I stated annoing ok? Intresting that you wote for other forum users.

Regards
    Hi
    Henk is correct with his statement, as forum moderators, we have not recieved any complaints to date about this (for you annoying) issue. As stated, for your workflow it's annoying, as others have stated it's not an annoying issue.
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlewis View Post
    Hi
    Henk is correct with his statement, as forum moderators, we have not recieved any complaints to date about this (for you annoying) issue. As stated, for your workflow it's annoying, as others have stated it's not an annoying issue.
    Hi!
    Ok.
    No harm from me. My personal opinion.

Regards