hello dear linux-experts

well i have a freshly installed opensuse:

while i noticed that Amarok does not work - no sounds at all and that
- no youtube clip does spit out any sound

i decided to have a closer look at the packman-things.

well out of this collection -

Index of /suse

i took the following link;

Index of /suse/13.1

and this did the trick..

btw - now have a closer look at the fresh installed opensuse 13.1

hmm - what do you say bout the levels - all of them are 99 - is this a good choice!?

or should i change some things in the priority!?

Code:
martin@linux-c5sz:~> zypper lr -uP
#  | Alias                     | Name                               | Aktiviert | Aktualisieren | Priorität | URI                                                                                  
---+---------------------------+------------------------------------+-----------+---------------+-----------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 1 | openSUSE-13.1-1.10        | openSUSE-13.1-1.10                 | Ja        | Nein          |   99      | cd:///?devices=/dev/disk/by-id/ata-TSSTcorp_CDDVDW_SN-S083C_m1L3456789KLMNOP,/dev/sr0
 2 | packman                   | packman                            | Ja        | Ja            |   99      | Index of /suse/13.1                                       
 3 | repo-debug                | openSUSE-13.1-Debug                | Nein      | Ja            |   99      | Index of /debug/distribution/13.1/repo/oss                       
 4 | repo-debug-update         | openSUSE-13.1-Update-Debug         | Nein      | Ja            |   99      | Index of /debug/update/13.1                                      
 5 | repo-debug-update-non-oss | openSUSE-13.1-Update-Debug-Non-Oss | Nein      | Ja            |   99      | Index of /debug/update/13.1-non-oss                              
 6 | repo-non-oss              | openSUSE-13.1-Non-Oss              | Ja        | Ja            |   99      | Index of /distribution/13.1/repo/non-oss                         
 7 | repo-oss                  | openSUSE-13.1-Oss                  | Ja        | Ja            |   99      | Index of /distribution/13.1/repo/oss                             
 8 | repo-source               | openSUSE-13.1-Source               | Nein      | Ja            |   99      | Index of /source/distribution/13.1/repo/oss                      
 9 | repo-update               | openSUSE-13.1-Update               | Ja        | Ja            |   99      | Index of /update/13.1                                            
10 | repo-update-non-oss       | openSUSE-13.1-Update-Non-Oss       | Ja        | Ja            |   99      | Index of /update/13.1-non-oss                                    
martin@linux-c5sz:~>
btw - i added packman to get the amarok started - but i was not lucky.
Amarock does not spit out any sound - also any youtube clip does not!?

What elese is needed!?

love to hear from you

greetings