Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The English Lake District. UK - GMT/BST
    Posts
    36,733
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default Re: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

    Thanks
    But those are icons not quick launchers
    Leap 15.1_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

  2. #12

    Default Re: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

    I was under the impression that add launcher added quick launchers. What is a quick launcher then?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The English Lake District. UK - GMT/BST
    Posts
    36,733
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default Re: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

    Quote Originally Posted by miked63017 View Post
    I was under the impression that add launcher added quick launchers. What is a quick launcher then?
    Launch chrome from the normal menu > Right click the task manager box running in the panel SUSE Paste
    Close chrome and launch from the new quick launch icon
    Leap 15.1_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

  4. #14

    Default Re: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

    This is exactly the same thing I have setup, my main task manager is at the top of my screen. My directions setup a quick launcher using the method in your paste however there are a few steps to do first for it to work properly.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The English Lake District. UK - GMT/BST
    Posts
    36,733
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default Re: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

    Quote Originally Posted by miked63017 View Post
    This is exactly the same thing I have setup, my main task manager is at the top of my screen. My directions setup a quick launcher using the method in your paste however there are a few steps to do first for it to work properly.
    I'm currently using a side panel with autohide on for quick easy access to apps
    SUSE Paste
    Leap 15.1_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

  6. #16

    Default Re: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

    Man...you just tldr all over the place . My point is that this yields a quick launcher not an icon.

  7. #17

    Default Re: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

    Just signed up, I'm using arch linux and this solved my problem, TXHXXX

  8. #18

    Default Re: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

    Quote Originally Posted by reed2 View Post
    Just signed up, I'm using arch linux and this solved my problem, TXHXXX
    No problem, glad to hear it

  9. #19

    Thumbs up Re: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

    Thank you, miked63017, your solution worked for me.

  10. #20

    Default Re: Google Chrome (KDE) Quick Launcher issue

    Quote Originally Posted by caf4926 View Post
    I'm currently using a side panel with autohide on for quick easy access to apps
    SUSE Paste
    I also could not find the Icon-Only item but there is a simpler workaround for this. Just open a terminal and run google-chrome then select 'Show a launcher when not running' for this one.
    The problem with the initial one is that it does not call google-chrome simply.

    Stefan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •