Sorry in advance if this isn't the correct spot to post this thread, I couldn't find a "General Help" section. These forums are a little different than the Ubuntu forums.

So I just installed openSUSE 12.3 on my Lenovo ThinkPad X220 Tablet. I read an article about Linux tablet support and openSUSE ranked second on the list (Ubuntu was first). I'm not new to Linux, I've been using Ubuntu variants for 2+ years. I am new to RPM based distributions, though. I have to say I like what I see so far (I went with KDE as my desktop), but a few things are throwing me off after using Ubuntu for so long. The first is package management. There seem to be several different ways to do it, either through YaST or Apper. What is the difference between them? Secondly, YaST is quite daunting to look at. I've heard a little bit about it before, and I know it's quite powerful, but it is a lot to take in. One thing mentioned in the article I read mentioned a "TabletPC Pattern" installation for openSUSE. During installation, I don't remember seeing that option. Did I miss something? The last thing that's bugging me is my Bluetooth doesn't want to turn off. The status LED on my laptop is always on and clicking on the Bluetooth tray icon doesn't turn it off.

Any help is appreciated, and any tips are welcome.