Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: No e-mail notification

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    17,044

    Default Re: No e-mail notification

    On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:06:01 +0000, wakou wrote:

    > Still no notifications here... Time to ask a mod.. I'll try on IRC
    > before resorted to bothering someone's inbox..


    Just wanted to let you know, I asked our tech admin (Kim) to check your
    account, and it looks like you'd requested a change to the e-mail
    address, and there was something inconistent about how it was changed
    (I'm probably the one who changed it). He's fixed that, so try
    unsubscribing/resubscribing and let's see if that fixed the notification
    issue for you.

    (Or let me know if you got a notification for this message)

    Jim



    --
    Jim Henderson
    openSUSE Forums Administrator
    Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,085

    Default Re: No e-mail notification

    Thank you Jim, I got the notification for that post It is very much appreciated!

    Tumbleweed/KDE/Ati Radeon R9 270/AMD FX-6300/8Gb DDR3

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    17,044

    Default Re: No e-mail notification

    On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 01:06:02 +0000, wakou wrote:

    > Thank you Jim, I got the notification for that post It is very much
    > appreciated!


    Fantastic news, I'll let Kim know, hopefully that'll help us resolve some
    other weird notification issues.

    Jim



    --
    Jim Henderson
    openSUSE Forums Administrator
    Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,085

    Default Re: No e-mail notification

    Perhaps leave the ol' champagne on ice for the moment...

    I did NOT get notification for this post!

    Quote Originally Posted by hendersj View Post
    On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 01:06:02 +0000, wakou wrote:

    > Thank you Jim, I got the notification for that post It is very much
    > appreciated!


    Fantastic news, I'll let Kim know, hopefully that'll help us resolve some
    other weird notification issues.

    Jim



    --
    Jim Henderson
    openSUSE Forums Administrator
    Forum Use Terms & Conditions at openSUSE Forums FAQ

    Tumbleweed/KDE/Ati Radeon R9 270/AMD FX-6300/8Gb DDR3

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    17,044

    Default Re: No e-mail notification

    On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 12:26:01 +0000, wakou wrote:

    > Perhaps leave the ol' champagne on ice for the moment...
    >
    > I did NOT get notification for this post!


    Hmmm...strange.

    Let's have you try unsubing and resubing again, just to make sure it's
    right in the database now that we've fixed your account.

    Jim

    --
    Jim Henderson
    openSUSE Forums Administrator
    Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    1,546

    Default Re: No e-mail notification

    are email notifications broken again?
    Multiple threads I am subscribed to have had replies over the past few days but I haven't received one single notification.
    Mark F.
    openSUSE Leap 15.1 / Plasma 5.12



  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    17,044

    Default Re: No e-mail notification

    On Mon, 20 Jan 2014 03:56:01 +0000, farcusnz wrote:

    > are email notifications broken again?
    > Multiple threads I am subscribed to have had replies over the past few
    > days but I haven't received one single notification.


    They should still be working, but maybe try unsubscribing/resubscribing
    to them and see if that fixes it for you.

    Jim



    --
    Jim Henderson
    openSUSE Forums Administrator
    Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    1,546

    Default Re: No e-mail notification

    Quote Originally Posted by hendersj View Post
    On Mon, 20 Jan 2014 03:56:01 +0000, farcusnz wrote:

    > are email notifications broken again?
    > Multiple threads I am subscribed to have had replies over the past few
    > days but I haven't received one single notification.


    They should still be working, but maybe try unsubscribing/resubscribing
    to them and see if that fixes it for you.

    Jim



    --
    Jim Henderson
    openSUSE Forums Administrator
    Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C
    hmmmm . . . yes. Still seems to be working as I got a notification for your reply.
    Unusual I didn't get emails for several other threads but I'll try un/resubscribing as you suggest
    Mark F.
    openSUSE Leap 15.1 / Plasma 5.12



Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •