Asciidoc / dblatex / db2latex template - Missing Font 'URW Palladio L'

I’m using the xetex engine with dblatex to convert asciidoc to a pdf file. When I use the -T db2latex option of a2x, it fails to compile because xetex can’t find the font named “URW Palladio L” (referenced in /usr/share/dblatex/latex/contrib/db2latex/param.xsl). This is the error it gives:

kpathsea: Invalid fontname `URW Palladio L', contains ' '

I think this error indicates a missing font because the gedit can’t find the font and because of this question.
xetex - kpathsea/fontspec does not recognize a font whose name has a space in it - TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange

I tried to find an rpm package I could install that would include a version of this font that xetex would recognize, but had no luck. Are there any? Would it be better for param.xml to reference TeX Gyre Pagella instead?

I’m using OpenSUSE 12.2.

On 2013-06-27, ChadSkeeters <ChadSkeeters@no-mx.forums.opensuse.org> wrote:
> Code:
> --------------------
>
> kpathsea: Invalid fontname `URW Palladio L’, contains ’ ’

As only a TeXLive user, I’m not sure how much I can help you. Have you already performed:

sh-4.2$ su -
sh-4.2$ zypper in texlive-palatine texlive-tex-gyre
sh-4.2$ exit
sh-4.2$

If you’ve already got these things installed, then you can try a lazy option and install an IDE that might pull in
missing dependencies:

sh-4.2$ su -
sh-4.2$ zypper in latexila # if you have GNOME
sh-4.2$ zypper in kile     # if you have KDE
sh-4.2$ exit
sh-4.2$

If this doesn’t work then I must admit I’m at a loss because I don’t know much about dblatex.

One think I need to clarify. I’m using

a2x --dblatex-opts -T db2latex

so -T db2latex is really an option to dblatex.

Flymail, thanks for the reply. I couldn’t find those packages using zypper search or looking on http://software.opensuse.org. What repository do they come from?

You need the texlive-fpl package.

Thanks John! Looks like that package was added in 12.3.

software.opensuse.org: