Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: libreoffice calc conditional formatting disappear on reopen

  1. #1

    Default libreoffice calc conditional formatting disappear on reopen

    -opensuse 12.3, kde4.10.3, libreoffice 3.6-
    if I apply conditional formatting to some cells it works perfectly, but if I save then reopen the document conditional formatting disappear.
    have you the same behaviour?? is it the same with libreoffice 4? if not where in the repos can I get libreoffice 4??
    thanx, ciao, pier :-)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Earth - Denmark
    Posts
    10,730

    Default Re: libreoffice calc conditional formatting disappear on reopen

    On 06/02/2013 05:16 PM, pier andreit wrote:
    > but
    > if I save then reopen the document conditional formatting disappear.


    you save into which file type?

    as i see in my calc v 3.5.x i can save to all of these:
    ..ods
    ..ots
    ..sxc
    ..stc
    ..fods
    ..uos
    ..xlsx
    ..xml
    ..xls.
    ..xlt
    and about a dozen others!

    --
    dd

  3. #3
    PeeGee NNTP User

    Default Re: libreoffice calc conditional formatting disappear on reopen

    On 02/06/13 16:16, pier andreit wrote:
    >
    > -opensuse 12.3, kde4.10.3, libreoffice 3.6-
    > if I apply conditional formatting to some cells it works perfectly, but
    > if I save then reopen the document conditional formatting disappear.
    > have you the same behaviour?? is it the same with libreoffice 4? if not
    > where in the repos can I get libreoffice 4??
    > thanx, ciao, pier :-)
    >
    >


    I had that problem this morning with opensuse 12.2 and libreoffice 4.
    Used the opensuse "libreoffice" repo to update and it seems to be
    working, so far.

    --
    PeeGee

    MSI m/b 870-C45, AMD Athlon II X3 445, 4GB, openSUSE 12.2/12.1 x86_64
    dual boot + XP Home in VBox
    Asus m/b M2NPV-VM, AMD 64 X2 3800+, 4GB, openSUSE 11.3 x86_64/XP Home
    dual boot
    Asus eeePC 4G (701), Celeron M353, 2GB, openSUSE 11.3 on SSD

  4. #4

    Default Re: libreoffice calc conditional formatting disappear on reopen

    Quote Originally Posted by DenverD View Post
    On 06/02/2013 05:16 PM, pier andreit wrote:
    > but
    > if I save then reopen the document conditional formatting disappear.


    you save into which file type?

    as i see in my calc v 3.5.x i can save to all of these:
    ..ods

    and about a dozen others!

    --
    dd
    .ods, plain standard libreoffice files...

  5. #5

    Default Re: libreoffice calc conditional formatting disappear on reopen

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeGee View Post
    On 02/06/13 16:16, pier andreit wrote:
    >
    > -opensuse 12.3, kde4.10.3, libreoffice 3.6-
    > if I apply conditional formatting to some cells it works perfectly, but
    > if I save then reopen the document conditional formatting disappear.
    > have you the same behaviour?? is it the same with libreoffice 4? if not
    > where in the repos can I get libreoffice 4??
    > thanx, ciao, pier :-)
    >
    >


    I had that problem this morning with opensuse 12.2 and libreoffice 4.
    Used the opensuse "libreoffice" repo to update and it seems to be
    working, so far.

    --
    PeeGee
    maaaaanythanx, it works for me too now, with libreoffice/stable/12.3 repo where is libreoffice Version 4.0:build-304

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Earth - Denmark
    Posts
    10,730

    Default Re: libreoffice calc conditional formatting disappear on reopen

    On 06/02/2013 06:26 PM, pier andreit wrote:
    >
    > maaaaanythanx, it works for me too now, with 'libreoffice/stable/12.3'
    > (http://tinyurl.com/d5p6o3r) repo where is libreoffice Version
    > 4.0:build-304


    so, does that mean you should log a bug against 4.6?

    --
    dd

  7. #7

    Default Re: libreoffice calc conditional formatting disappear on reopen

    Quote Originally Posted by DenverD View Post
    On 06/02/2013 06:26 PM, pier andreit wrote:
    >
    > maaaaanythanx, it works for me too now, with 'libreoffice/stable/12.3'
    > (Index of /repositories/LibreOffice:/Stable/openSUSE_12.3) repo where is libreoffice Version
    > 4.0:build-304


    so, does that mean you should log a bug against 4.6?

    --
    dd
    ....3.6..., I'll do..
    thnx, ciao, pier :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •