Thread: Oxygen Transparent in openSUSE

Default Oxygen Transparent in openSUSE

I've been searching around but cannot find a tutorial how to get Oxygen Transparent to work. In Kubuntu, the dependency provided worked perfect: oxygen-transparent KDE-Look.org

Can someone guide me how to install it properly?

Default Re: Oxygen Transparent in openSUSE

Quote Originally Posted by Nayar View Post
    I've been searching around but cannot find a tutorial how to get Oxygen Transparent to work. In Kubuntu, the dependency provided worked perfect: oxygen-transparent KDE-Look.org Can someone guide me how to install it properly?
    Try this software.opensuse.org:

Thanks mate.

Actually i had tried the link. When i was download an .rpm, i was getting dependency issues. The 1-click install was giving me an xml output in Chrome. Tried the 1 click in Konqueror and it worked perfect

Space Colony Lagrange Point 22° à, 77° Ƅ, 56° ɤ, 99° ɜ

Quote Originally Posted by Nayar View Post
    Thanks mate.

Actually i had tried the link. When i was download an .rpm, i was getting dependency issues. The 1-click install was giving me an xml output in Chrome. Tried the 1 click in Konqueror and it worked perfect
    chrome and chromium doesn't recognize 1click. But Firefox, SeaMonkey, Epiphany and other browsers *do*.
    GNOME Version 3.20.2
    openSUSE Leap 42.3 64-bit

www.vazhavandan.blogspot.com

Getting a problem now. When i put my laptop to sleep and wake it up, a dark screen with a cursor appears :-/