Red Dwarf?

I have a new repo and I assume that it got there after installing J7z. It gives me this error. I disabled it and I’m also planning on deleting it.

Question: Why 'fakepacman"? Why it doesn’t work? Is it safe to delete it? Better, is it fixable?

Well, you didn’t post the error. :wink:
But yes, it is safe to delete and you should really do so.

It contains the multimedia libs from packman but without the actual code (because of legal reasons).
It’s there so people can build stuff that uses ffmpeg, libmad,… on the OBS. (you would have to install those libs from packman then of course to run such software)
But for a user this repo is useless, because as I said, the packages in there don’t contain any code… that’s why it’s called “fakePackman”, that’s why it is not published, and that’s why you get that error.

The error was something about the repositories being invalid or not being able to do something :stuck_out_tongue:

Deleted. Thanks :smiley:

@op- I don’t see any packman repo. How are you playing your videos:O ?

I can’t play videos hehe.

Here this link is for all of Packman play yourself some videos!!!

Index of /suse/openSUSE_12.3/

PC’s just are no fun without videos the LOL cats miss you!rotfl!

Is there a way of installing this with YasY or Terminal? On Ubuntu there was “Ubuntu Restricted Extras”, with one-click there were installed:

Flash
mp3/videos codecs
Fonts
And some other stuff I never used eheheh

Use this one Click 1-click-collection - openSUSE Community Wiki

and then

do this

https://forums.opensuse.org/blogs/caf4926/opensuse-12-3-multi-media-restricted-format-installation-guide-126/

All this assuming your are using openSUSE 12.3

Seems like the 1click are outdated. What to do now?

SUSE Paste

Nevermind, done. Just didn’t downgrade the 1st one and selected to “vendor change” on the 2nd one.