Thread: Anokadi issue

Default Anokadi issue

Hi all,

I'm having some issues with Anokadi and/or Thunderbird. Each time when i start Thunderbird my system freezes and reboots out of itself. After the reboot i get pop-up mesages with this errormessage:
    Application: Akonadi Agent (akonadi_maildispatcher_agent), signal: Aborted
    This pop-up message appears 4 times on the screen.

On the internet i've read that it is some kind of database error. I removed and reinstalled anokadi a couple of times without any result.

Does anyone know how to fix Anokadi on my system?
    ASUS P5KPL-AM SE*Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q8200*4 GiB ram*nVidia GeForce 9500GT*Realtek
    RTL8101/8102E*Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7200A*HDD:Samsung HD501LJ/HD103SI*Sitecom X5-N600 Router

Default Re: Akonadi issue

Quote Originally Posted by nomko View Post
    Hi all,

I'm having some issues with Anokadi and/or Thunderbird. Each time when i start Thunderbird my system freezes and reboots out of itself. After the reboot i get pop-up mesages with this errormessage:

This pop-up message appears 4 times on the screen.

On the internet i've read that it is some kind of database error. I removed and reinstalled anokadi a couple of times without any result.

Does anyone know how to fix Anokadi on my system?
    I don't think your system freeze is related to akonadi because Thunderbird doesn't use it at all.

But regarding your Akonadi problem:
    You could try to remove and re-add the akonadi_maildispatcher_agent using "akonadiconsole".