UEFI boot using SLES11-SP2 ISO

I created rescue image using sles11-sp1 ISO using command(command is fine). it works fine(i mean in UEFI shell fs0:efi\boot\bootx64.efi will load rescue image). now I am trying to create rescue Image for sles11-SP2. when i try to use rescue image of SP2 to boot (in UEFI shell fs0:efi\boot\bootx64.efi is not loading rescue image showing msgs like “it’s not external or internal commnad”),it’s failing.

by using original ISO image of SLES11-SP2 (in UEFI shell fs0:efi\boot\bootx64.efi will load rescue image) works fine. so what I did is
/mnt:-mount sles11-sp2.iso /mnt/iso -o loop
/mnt:-cp /mnt/iso/* /mnt/cpiso/ -rf
/mnt:-cd /mnt/cpiso/
/mnt/cpiso:-mkisofs -R -j -T -l -v -cache-inodes -o “dest path” -b “isolinux.bin path” -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -eltorito-alt-boot -b “efi path” -no-emul-boot . (current directory contents)

I tried to boot using the ISO which is created using above command to boot,UEFI shell not recognising the bootx64.efi(boot loader).

UEFI shell recognizing bootx64.efi of original SP1 ISO image and ISO which is created by extracting all the files of orginal ISO.(tried this one also)
UEFI shell recognizing the bootx64.efi of original SP2 ISO image why not bootx64.efi of the ISO which is created by extracting all the files of orginal ISO.file:///C:\Users\M1018579\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1%between%1\clip_image002.gif???

These are the openSUSE forums, not the SLES/SLED forums. You should go to https://forums.suse.com/

This thread is CLOSED.