Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library?

  1. #1

    Default XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library?

    hello there when i try to install indel compiler its write me

    Code:
    Step no: 5 of 7 | Options > Missing Optional Pre-requisite(s)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are one or more optional unresolved issues. It is highly recommended to
    resolve them all before you continue the installation. You can fix them without 
    exiting from the installation and re-check. Or you can quit from the
    installation, fix them and run the installation again.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Missing optional pre-requisites
    -- Intel(R) VTune(TM) Amplifier XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library
    -- Intel(R) Inspector XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library
    -- Intel(R) Advisor XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Skip missing optional pre-requisites [default]
    2. Show the detailed info about issue(s)
    3. Re-check the pre-requisites
    
    
    h. Help
    b. Back to the previous menu
    q. Quit
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please type a selection or press "Enter" to accept default choice [1]:
    i have opensuse 12.1 and libgtk-2 and libgtk-3 installed (also 32bit installed)

    anyone can help me?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    25,547

    Default Re: XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library?

    On 2013-01-02 08:26, Haber Nir wrote:
    >
    > i have opensuse 12.1 and libgtk-2 and libgtk-3 installed (also 32bit
    > installed)
    >
    > anyone can help me?


    And the corresponding -devel libraries?

    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 11.4, with Evergreen, x86_64 "Celadon" (Minas Tirith))

  3. #3

    Default Re: XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library?

    Quote Originally Posted by robin_listas View Post
    On 2013-01-02 08:26, Haber Nir wrote:
    >
    > i have opensuse 12.1 and libgtk-2 and libgtk-3 installed (also 32bit
    > installed)
    >
    > anyone can help me?


    And the corresponding -devel libraries?

    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 11.4, with Evergreen, x86_64 "Celadon" (Minas Tirith))
    i already installed gtk2-devel and gtk3-devel still the same .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wola (PL)
    Posts
    64

    Default Re: XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library?

    Haber Nir wrote:

    >
    > hello there when i try to install indel compiler its write me
    >
    >
    > Code:
    > --------------------
    >
    > Step no: 5 of 7 | Options > Missing Optional Pre-requisite(s)
    >

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > There are one or more optional unresolved issues. It is highly

    recommended to
    > resolve them all before you continue the installation. You can fix them

    without
    > exiting from the installation and re-check. Or you can quit from the
    > installation, fix them and run the installation again.
    >

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Missing optional pre-requisites
    > -- Intel(R) VTune(TM) Amplifier XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library
    > -- Intel(R) Inspector XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library
    > -- Intel(R) Advisor XE 2013: Cannot detect gtk library
    >

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > 1. Skip missing optional pre-requisites [default]
    > 2. Show the detailed info about issue(s)
    > 3. Re-check the pre-requisites
    >
    >
    > h. Help
    > b. Back to the previous menu
    > q. Quit
    >

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Please type a selection or press "Enter" to accept default choice [1]:
    >
    >
    >
    > --------------------
    >
    >
    > i have opensuse 12.1 and libgtk-2 and libgtk-3 installed (also 32bit
    > installed)
    >
    > anyone can help me?
    >
    >


    Please proivide installation log files which can be found in
    /tmp/intel*.log.
    --
    Pozdrawiam / Greetings,
    Mariusz Fik
    openSUSE Community Member
    openSUSE 12.2 Rocks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •