Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Remove Libreoffice

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    25,547

    Default Re: Remove Libreoffice

    On 2012-12-20 10:36, americast wrote:

    > Great! It works......I did not have to delete the old
    > profile.....simply installing myspell-british helped. Now can you tell
    > me how to get English (India)?


    Just fire yast package manager and type in the search box "myspell",
    there are dozens of entries. Find the one for your language if it
    exists. I see myspell-hindi - is that it?

    If it doesn't, I guess it just needs a community to create it...

    ....

    > I installed LibreOffice 2.6 and all my problems were solved except for
    > the dictionary one. I would also like to mention here, that the
    > dictionary was not working in LibreOffice 3.5 also [the preinstalled
    > one]. I did not start a new thread for this dictionary problem. Hope
    > this clears your doubt.


    Yes, thanks.


    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 11.4, with Evergreen, x86_64 "Celadon" (Minas Tirith))

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    161

    Default Re: Remove Libreoffice

    Quote Originally Posted by robin_listas View Post
    On 2012-12-20 10:36, americast wrote:

    > Great! It works......I did not have to delete the old
    > profile.....simply installing myspell-british helped. Now can you tell
    > me how to get English (India)?


    Just fire yast package manager and type in the search box "myspell",
    there are dozens of entries. Find the one for your language if it
    exists. I see myspell-hindi - is that it?

    If it doesn't, I guess it just needs a community to create it...
    Nope. English India is English specially made for India (in the grammar and style of Indian English)...Like there is English UK and USA, there is English India. English India is there in Ubuntu (installed in my system).

    Anyway, thanx.....
    Quote Originally Posted by robin_listas View Post
    On 2012-12-20 10:36, americast wrote:
    ....

    > I installed LibreOffice 2.6 and all my problems were solved except for
    > the dictionary one. I would also like to mention here, that the
    > dictionary was not working in LibreOffice 3.5 also [the preinstalled
    > one]. I did not start a new thread for this dictionary problem. Hope
    > this clears your doubt.


    Yes, thanks.


    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 11.4, with Evergreen, x86_64 "Celadon" (Minas Tirith))
    You're welcome. You must know what happened to my computer to fix the problem in a smarter and swifter way, is not it???

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Space Colony Lagrange Point 22° à, 77° Ƅ, 56° ɤ, 99° ɜ
    Posts
    3,166

    Default Re: Remove Libreoffice

    Quote Originally Posted by americast View Post
    Nope. English India is English specially made for India (in the grammar and style of Indian English)...Like there is English UK and USA, there is English India. English India is there in Ubuntu (installed in my system).

    Anyway, thanx.....

    You're welcome. You must know what happened to my computer to fix the problem in a smarter and swifter way, is not it???
    English GB should be quite similar to English India
    GNOME Version 3.20.2
    openSUSE Leap 42.3 64-bit

    www.vazhavandan.blogspot.com

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    25,547

    Default Re: Remove Libreoffice

    On 2012-12-20 13:56, americast wrote:

    > Nope. English India is English specially made for India (in the grammar
    > and style of Indian English)...Like there is English UK and USA, there
    > is English India. English India is there in Ubuntu (installed in my
    > system).


    Ok. If Ubuntu has that dictionary, how is it called there? You can
    search for that file, and if it doesn't exist, report that in Bugzilla.
    Assuming it is not an ubuntu only addition...

    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 11.4, with Evergreen, x86_64 "Celadon" (Minas Tirith))

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,376

    Default Re: Remove Libreoffice

    Quote Originally Posted by robin_listas View Post
    Assuming it is not an ubuntu only addition...
    Looks like it is. It isn't in OBS or the LibreOffice website.

    Quote Originally Posted by americast
    Nope. English India is English specially made for India (in the grammar and style of Indian English)...Like there is English UK and USA, there is English India. English India is there in Ubuntu (installed in my system).
    I don't know if it will work, but why don't you copy your dictionary from Ubuntu to openSUSE in '~/.config/libreoffice'?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •