Firefox Crashing on start up - Freecycle extension

Hi Everyone,Yesterday Firefox was working, but today when I started it I got this message:'Firefox had a problem and crashed. We’ll try to restore your tabs and windowswhen it restarts.'I tried restarting it and quitting it, but the only thing that worked was this:mv ~/.mozilla ~/FirefoxBackupWhen I installed the Freecycle extension the crash report came back.I have contacted the person who writes the extension, but they do not use Linux. Please can someone check through with me that I am running the right java?I don’t remember, but I may have been asked to carry out online update last night, but I really can’t remember. I can’t think of anything else that could have caused this.Details:Firefox 14.0.1Java-1_6_0-openjdkSuse 11.4LXDEThank you for your help in advance

My firefox crashed for the last several days, when starting a java applet. See bug 775597

The problem started when I installed an icedtea-web update a few days ago.

A new icedtea-web update came through this morning, and now everything works just fine.

Run online updates, and you will probably be set to go.

Yes, that is it. I also checked and my online update was set to weekly, that is why it just happened. I have changed it to daily now.Thank you.Regards

Most of the time, “weekly” would be fine. This just happens to be one of those unusual occasions when it wasn’t.