Thread: Google Chrome 19 not digitally signed warning.

Default Google Chrome 19 not digitally signed warning.

Using YAST software management and Google's repo I got a warning that the file was not digitally signed. I have never seen this warning previously when the YAST software manager was initializing for Google. I didn't install Chrome 19 because of this warning but I have never seen it before. As far as I know I do not have any key file for Google for security. It's always been entirely trust based in the past. Did anyone else see this?
    Tumbleweed

Blog Entries

Default Re: Google Chrome 19 not digitally signed warning.

Quote Originally Posted by FlameBait View Post
    Using YAST software management and Google's repo I got a warning that the file was not digitally signed. I have never seen this warning previously when the YAST software manager was initializing for Google. I didn't install Chrome 19 because of this warning but I have never seen it before. As far as I know I do not have any key file for Google for security. It's always been entirely trust based in the past. Did anyone else see this?
    I was able to install Chrome 19 tonight without an error. Have you tried to install it again? My Repository URL is "http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/rpm/stable/x86_64".

Thank You,
    My Blog: https://forums.opensuse.org/blogs/jdmcdaniel3/

Software efficiency halves every 18 months, thus compensating for Moore's Law

Its James again from Austin, Texas

Default Re: Google Chrome 19 not digitally signed warning.

The second try all was fine. Slow repos is SLOW though.
    Tumbleweed