Ok, Heres my mail.err file. I know i'll be asked for it since dovecot is throwing a error when trying to login to imap/pop3. So here it is...

Code:
Mar 24 14:56:36 zontreckgrid dovecot: POP3(tylermcmaster): Couldn't open INBOX: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information. [2012-03-24 14:56:36]
Mar 24 15:00:51 zontreckgrid dovecot: POP3(tylermcmaster): mkdir(/var/vmail//tylermcmaster/Maildir/cur) failed: Permission denied (euid=1000(tylermcmaster) egid=100(users) missing +w perm: /var/vmail/)
Mar 24 15:00:51 zontreckgrid dovecot: POP3(tylermcmaster): Couldn't open INBOX: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information. [2012-03-24 15:00:51]
I have tried for a few days to get this to work and need help with this now... Heres my system specs:

openSUSE 12.1
Text-only

EDIT:

Forgot to put the question, How do i get the mail server/imap/pop to recognize that there is another folder: zontreckgrid.dyndns.tv there. not just /var/vmail/<insert here>/tylermcmaster/Maildir

The program is not recognizing the path or something correctly. I have tried and tried. It will not work. Please help.