Thread: iFolder openSUSE 12.1 crash

Default iFolder openSUSE 12.1 crash

Hi;
    I am using openSUSE 12.1 and KDE as desktop environment. I like to use ifolder at my notebook. When i try to execute ifolder on my notebook it gives me the error below. My openSUSE's software is updated and i have ifolder3 and mono-wcf packages are installed automatically from zypper. When i execute ifolder command it normally calls mono executable and this mono framework drills down all my cpu power with 100 percent cpu usage.

Thanks
    Özhan

(process:3692): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: gtype.c:2708: You forgot to call g_type_init()

(process:3692): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `initialization_value != 0' failed

(process:3692): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: gtype.c:2708: You forgot to call g_type_init()

(process:3692): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_add_interface_static: assertion `G_TYPE_IS_INSTANTIATABLE (instance_type)' failed

(process:3692): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_interface_add_prerequisite: assertion `G_TYPE_IS_INTERFACE (interface_type)' failed

(process:3692): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `initialization_value != 0' failed

(process:3692): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_type_add_interface_static: assertion `G_TYPE_IS_INSTANTIATABLE (instance_type)' failed

Default Re: iFolder openSUSE 12.1 crash

also my os is 64 bit

Thx
    Özhan

Hi there!

I have the similar problem. I have OpenSUSE KDE 12.1 and my system is up to date. I am not able to use iFolder. Pls help.

Many thanks
    Turan

Hi,
    I made a test on my environment and problem looks like its related with KDE. When i switch to GNOME, problem disappeared.

Thanks
    Özhan

Quote Originally Posted by ozhang View Post
    Hi,
    I made a test on my environment and problem looks like its related with KDE. When i switch to GNOME, problem disappeared.

Thanks
    Özhan
    I had the same problem with opensuse 12.1 x86_64. The problem was solved by installing some gnome package. I do not know exactly which package solved the problem. Maybe the package gnome2-desktop.

Blog Entries

start the accessing program from a terminal window. It will "tell" you why it's crashing.
    ° Appreciate my reply? Click the star and let me know why.

° Perfection is not gonna happen. No way.

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board#Members
    http://en.opensuse.org/User:Knurpht
    http://nl.opensuse.org/Gebruiker:Knurpht