Thread: Dolphin- Changing the file names and bitrates for MP3 conversion from CDR

Default Dolphin- Changing the file names and bitrates for MP3 conversion from CDR

When I open a Music CD with Dolphin I notice many folders - CDA, FLAC, Full CD, Information, MP3, Ogg Vobis and all the native WAV files. I am guessing that Dolphin is using other applications to convert the wave files. How do I change the way it creates the name string and the sampling rate used to make the MP3 and Ogg files?
    ASUS F2A85-M, AMD A10 4.1Ghz 4 Core, 8GB RAM, 250GB SSD Samsung 850, Radeon HD 6970, Open GL 2.1, Kernel 3.16.7-29-desktop, openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9

Default Re: Dolphin- Changing the file names and bitrates for MP3 conversion from CDR

Quote Originally Posted by 2fry View Post
    When I open a Music CD with Dolphin I notice many folders - CDA, FLAC, Full CD, Information, MP3, Ogg Vobis and all the native WAV files. I am guessing that Dolphin is using other applications to convert the wave files. How do I change the way it creates the name string and the sampling rate used to make the MP3 and Ogg files?
    You have to do this in "Systemsettings > Multimedia > Audio CDs". There should be four tabs: "General", "Names", "Mp3Encoder", "Ogg Vorbis Encoder."

Default Re: Dolphin- Changing the file names and bitrates for MP3 conversion from CDR

Thanks, I should have been able to figure that out.
    ASUS F2A85-M, AMD A10 4.1Ghz 4 Core, 8GB RAM, 250GB SSD Samsung 850, Radeon HD 6970, Open GL 2.1, Kernel 3.16.7-29-desktop, openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9