Problem whit KIWI-LTSP localapps?

Hello

I have tried to use localapps firefox, but firefox doesn’t find internet. I have tried to modify network card setting and firewall. What can i do?

At least tell us much, much more about your system. What level of openSUSE are you using? What desktop are you using? When this is something about FireFox: what level of FF are you using? Remember that we can not look over your shoulder, are not clairvoyant and have no crystal balls.

Also you should explain much more about getting to the internet. Is it only FF that can not reach HTTP servers on the internet and are all other applicattions that use the internet OK?
Are there any error messages (from FF or from others)?

I must admit that I do not know *localapps, *maybe others know, but a bit of explanation might be usefull.

I am very sorry of my first message :slight_smile:

I am using OpenSuse 11.4 with lxde desktop. I have to network card. Eth0 is connected to internet and eth1 to LTSP network.

When using normal FF 6 all is workin fine, but if i try to use localapps firefox internet wont work. I have putt ip forwarding on.

I found one problem. I had to put proxy ip on the firefox, but now only one client works fine and others doesn’t find internet.

See: SDB:KIWI-LTSP network configuration - openSUSE

Also for kiwi-ltsp related queries see: kiwi-ltsp | Support for kiwi-ltsp at SourceForge.net or IRC Freenode #kiwi-ltsp.

Cheers

-J