Thread: code blocks crash

Default code blocks crash

When i open project in code blocks and click build and run, it pop out debug report and exit after that. Any suggestion?

Blog Entries

Default Re: code blocks crash

Recommend posting to one of the Development forums,

Development

Also, you'll need to provide a lot more information, in particular what code you may have been trying to compile, what version of software you're running, any specific errors returned. If no errors were displayed, check your /var/log/messages to see if anything relevant was reported there.

HTH,
    Tony

version of code blocks: svn build rev 7215

strange thing is when i start new project, console application and compile "hello world" it is compiled okay without error, when i open some other old project (same hello world) and compile it, in logs windows show error "new - Debug": The compiler's setup is invalid so Code::Blocks cannot find/run the compiler. Probably the toolchain path within the compiler option is not setup correctly?! Skipping...
    and when i compile third project saved before it show error, generate debug report... I'll try open new project and just copy-paste code for that third program to see if that works.

oh well, it works if i just copy-past same code in new project, i guess it's only some wrong setting in project, thnx for your help