Thread: Moving Torrents from Linux to Windows.

Smile Moving Torrents from Linux to Windows.

Hi,

I'm trying to switch my torrents over from Linux into Windows without having to go through them all individually (there's a bunch.) Now, all my file paths will stay the same on Windows as they are on Linux, except substituting "/home/matt/" for "C" etc. That I can do, but I just need to know which file has such files that I could edit the paths of. Or if there's a script that could do it for me / give me tips to write it myself.

My question is how would I go about getting Deluges torrents into ANY Windows torrent client without having to re-add them all myself.

I'm aware that Deluge keeps it's setting in ~/.config/deluge and that whenever I reinstalled a new distro I would just copy that folder from one install to the next and it all went swimmingly.

Thanks for the help!

Default Re: Moving Torrents from Linux to Windows.

Personally i have a common NTFS partition mounted with write/read permission for normal user under linux, to use under linux and windows for downloading torrents. You could do the same thing if you have free space. The only thing i have to do when reinstalling is to re-check the torrents if using deluge. Under windows you can use skip hash in utorrent and under kde with ktorrent so you don`t waste time with file checks.
    openSUSE Community Member: -> en.opensuse.org/User:Creatura85
    Connect Profile:
    -> connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/creatura85
    openSUSE Romania Member: -> suseromania.ro