Application icons disappeared from system tray! (Yes I looked in entries..)

Anyone have this issue with Opensuse 11.4 KDE? No applications will show in my system tray anymore except the defaults. I’ve checked the entries and touching those had no effect. In fact, the programs I lost the icons too were in the entries, under “system tray settings” and so I set them to all always show. After doing so the applications actually disappeared from my entries entirely. Please help! Some of my applications open up directly to the tray and I can’t get to them at all anymore! They were all working previously until I moved my panels around. I thought I just broke something for my user but even if I create a new user I have the same issue.

Hello isopropyl,

I’m sorry if I’m getting this wrong, but your problem is that applications using a system tray icon suddenly disappears from the system tray?

If that’s the case then I never encountered such a problem, what do notice is that some system tray icons will hide.
You can access them by clicking on an upwards pointing arrow besides the system tray icons.
http://paste.opensuse.org/images/30952671.png

Best of luck!:wink: