Hi everyone,

I am new here, but I've tried my best to post this in the correct area. I am not sure of which LibreOffice version I am using because I can't open the ********** program.

So here's what's happening: I start LibreOffice, my screen looks unusual (it tiles a section of the screen that is the same size as the LibreOffice window (I think) across both of my monitors) and my system locks up. I am unable to use Ctrl+Alt+Backspace, Ctrl+Alt+Delete, Ctrl+Alt+F1-F8, or any other keyboard combination. No mouse click registers and the cursor acts as if the mouse is in one location (if the system locked up with my cursor over a link, the cursor stays like that) BUT the mouse still moves. Also, if I am playing music when it locks up, I can continue to hear the music and the music continues to shuffle through my playlist. I am able to access my machine normally through ssh and the only way I've been able to fix this is to hold down the power button or pull the power.

I have not identified what action causes the system to lock up, the only thing I've noticed is that LibreOffice is open every time this happens (It's happened no matter if Writer or Calc is open). The system almost always locks up upon startup of LibreOffice if the recovery window pops up, otherwise it locks up at some point during my LibreOffice session no matter what.

I have not touched LibreOffice on my other machine's openSUSE installation, so I don't know how reproducible the problem is.

Let me know if you need any extra information or if there are any diagnostic commands I could run.

Thanks,
Vi3