Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: KDE Launcher position changed

Default Re: KDE Launcher position changed

Quote Originally Posted by caf4926 View Post
    Do you know of an actual bug report of this?
    I mean one where the devs are are actually working on a solution?

This problem has not happened to me, but I can simulate it by being a complete 'Numpty'
    No man, i didn't searched, i know it's recommended to search before you do the bug report but i'm kinda lazy when it comes to searching for something so hard to find, the mayority of linux user tend not to care about this kind of problems because is not a critical issue is just like an annoyance for them!

Quote Originally Posted by caf4926 View Post
    Do you know of an actual bug report of this?
    I mean one where the devs are are actually working on a solution?

This problem has not happened to me, but I can simulate it by being a complete 'Numpty'
    No man, i didn't searched, i'm kinda lazy when it comes to search for something so hard to find, the mayority of linux user tend not to care about this kind of problems because is not a critical issue it just like an annoyance for them, but nevermind i think opensuse is a very fine distro even with issues or not!

p.s. sorry 4 the double post, please merge them!

Here's my latest craziness with KDE

Normally, the virtual desktops have the 4 in a little window pattern (all grouped together) but as you can see, it has come apart. So, what I did was to make only ONE desktop so that this won't be happening again. Yes, I had logged out then back in again to see if it would fix itself but it didn't. Also, take note of Pulse Audio Device Chooser. I had it in the Launcher area for quick use but as you can see it's been opening 2 of them when my system starts up. I only had it set for 1. So, I had to close them both.

Both the launcher problem and now this have happened and I didn't make any changes to any KDE settings. So yeah, I'm thinking it's definitely a bug.

Blog Entries

Check this
    SUSE Paste
    Leap 15.1_KDE
    My Articles Was I any help? If yes: Click the star below

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234