Please to help me to choose repository from the list.

I am confused by the repositories list from the community as following:
http://jdfb5w.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pKQySYDFbgCKvRPEEVGgUzedimvUFn95WUjoVOTK47ss5XcWIfD-eGVNQ_EevMV_6r3N0xKxXOEO9YVa1U-p36T91eLGbF5r2/snapshot7.png?psid=1

Would you please help me by answer my question in the above picture?

I suppose this is the situation after install. It is fine as it is: OSS, non-OSS, Update and Packman. Why do you want to change something?

Contrib has RPMs that aren’t in the other repos so no harm in adding it.

Did you upgrade from 11.3
Because that list is not normal

This is not the situation after install. After delete all active repositories, and then to readd repository via YaST2, click the menu “configuration”/“Repsitories” and then click the “add” button and then select “community repositories” radio button and click the “next” button and then I got the list like above.

And why did you remove the standard repos as put there by the install?

(And a question you may not like to answer, why didn’t you tell us what you did? Is this to test if we would be able see that you did something strange :wink: ))

No, I do a fresh install from DVD download from software.opensuse.org and burned to disc by myself.

I delete all the active repositories before to be going to solve some issues mention in the other thread.

Please use Yast > Software Management for package management

Please just have the following repos:

Index of /distribution/11.4/repo/oss

Index of /distribution/11.4/repo/non-oss

Index of /update/11.4

Packman: Index of /suse/openSUSE_11.4/
libdvdcss: http://opensuse-guide.org/repo/11.4/

If you need anything else not packaged there, let me know.

Multimedia: Guide
Multi-media and Restricted Format Installation Guide

Are you joking?:cry: I just try to solve the issues mentioned in the other thread which you also replied too.

Sorry for letting you think I am joking. But I only answered to the other thread because you had the strange habit to boot after every minor change.
I did not realy study that other thread (because people where allready answering there). Also you better not think that people remember all the time who is posting what and where. If you think that knowledge about an older thread is usefull in solvoing this thread, you better had provided a link to that old thread in your first post.

Always remember that when you start a thread there will be (many) people starting reading from the top of that thread without knowing anything about your setup, your history or your earlier threads.

On 2011-05-28 20:36, swerdna wrote:
>
> Contrib has RPMs that aren’t in the other repos so no harm in adding it.

Only if you need those rpms. If you don’t, there is harm in adding it, or
any other repo.

Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 “Emerald” at Telcontar)