Have you seen openSUSE 12.1 Milestone 1 ?

Has any one seen openSUSE 12.1 Milestone 1? According to the Official Roadmap, It should have been uploaded today.

Any thoughts?

Romanator

According to one of the mailing lists there are some gcc problems in factory. Maybe that is delaying things.

I also heard about some issues with gcc 4.6… Hopefully we can see this resolved by Monday.

Has anyone seen networking problems after upgrading? I just did an upgrade and now my network connection no longer works. Everything was working fine before I upgraded. grub menu says 11.5 milestone 0-2.6.38.4, and uname -a says
Linux 2.6.38-4-default #1 SMP PREEMPT 2011-03-15 x86_64. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks

I rebuilt the kernel and checked the driver, should be using FORCEDETH, which it is, but cannot communicate with that device, any known network issues with this release?

Other than it is not available yet no

Running 100% inside VirtualBox 4.08 - Desktop / Gnome3 was trouble-some but now much better, the VB-Guest additions are installed.
After all, we are in beta.

OpenSuse-Live:/usr/lib # uname -a
Linux OpenSuse-Live 2.6.38-4-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT 2011-03-15 17:12:01 +0100 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
OpenSuse-Live:/usr/lib # cat /etc/SuSE-release
openSUSE 12.1 Milestone 0 (i586)
VERSION = 12.1
CODENAME = Asparagus

Re: [opensuse-factory] Can we expect OpenSUSE 12.1 Milestone 1 This Thursday?

Am Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2011 schrieb Roman Bysh:

Hello all,

Can we expect to see OpenSUSE 12.1 Milestone 1 uploaded for this Thursday’s
release?

A fair question and the only possible answer is: no way. Even openqa is down
as there is not even something to test.

Greetings, Stephan