I've put off updating my 11.4 install for a while and finally had some time to try to figure out why the software update application seems to hang itself out to dry. After doing some checking I decided to simply do the update manually using zypper up and it ripped out some text for a bit and then threw what could only be described as a software license agreement out (appeared to be using 'more') that I had to agree to and then the update took off like nothing was wrong... and completed fine.

So out of curiosity I then tried to run the default (as in off the main menu) Software Update application again and it ran w/o a hitch. The odd thing is that "license agreement" never got displayed with the execution of the Software Update.

Just thought it seemed odd and maybe someone needed to look into it.