Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WHERE CAN I FIND UP-TO-DATE TRANSLATOR

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santiago de Chile
    Posts
    24

    Question WHERE CAN I FIND UP-TO-DATE TRANSLATOR

    GERMAN - ENGLISH - SPANISH
    thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    25,547

    Default Re: WHERE CAN I FIND UP-TO-DATE TRANSLATOR

    On 2011-04-25 16:36, fengzhureloaded wrote:
    >
    > GERMAN - ENGLISH - SPANISH


    Google.

    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" at Telcontar)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Earth - Denmark
    Posts
    10,730

    Default Re: WHERE CAN I FIND UP-TO-DATE TRANSLATOR

    On 04/25/2011 05:20 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
    > On 2011-04-25 16:36, fengzhureloaded wrote:
    >>
    >> GERMAN - ENGLISH - SPANISH

    >
    > Google.


    http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

    --
    CAVEAT: http://is.gd/bpoMD
    [openSUSE 11.3 + KDE4.5.5 + Thunderbird3.1.8 via NNTP]
    Q: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern
    by its diameter?
    A: Pumpkin Pi!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,654

    Default Re: WHERE CAN I FIND UP-TO-DATE TRANSLATOR

    DenverD wrote:

    > On 04/25/2011 05:20 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
    >> On 2011-04-25 16:36, fengzhureloaded wrote:
    >>>
    >>> GERMAN - ENGLISH - SPANISH

    >>
    >> Google.

    >
    > http://translate.google.com/translate_t#
    >

    I was tempted to post the same :-)
    I remember there exist some plasmoid also for that.

    But maybe the question was meant in a different way.
    This is not completely what was asked only german - english but I post it
    anyway, it is called "ding"

    http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~fri/ding/
    Last update was Sept. 2010 so this project seems to be alive.

    --
    PC: oS 11.3 64 bit | Intel Core2 Quad Q8300@2.50GHz | KDE 4.6.2 | GeForce
    9600 GT | 4GB Ram
    Eee PC 1201n: oS 11.4 64 bit | Intel Atom 330@1.60GHz | KDE 4.6.0 | nVidia
    ION | 3GB Ram

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Santiago de Chile
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: WHERE CAN I FIND UP-TO-DATE TRANSLATOR

    Thanks, OPENsuse forum i stopped to visit the forum because i migrate to Kubutu. My laptop was manufactured on 2010 22 03, I think that 11.4 doesn't "match" with my laptop in this moment, i'm having some little problems, but i think it would be better if get a new computer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    17,079

    Default Re: WHERE CAN I FIND UP-TO-DATE TRANSLATOR

    On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 02:36:02 +0000, fengzhureloaded wrote:

    > Thanks, OPENsuse forum i stopped to visit the forum because i migrate to
    > Kubutu. My laptop was manufactured on 2010 22 03, I think that 11.4
    > doesn't "match" with my laptop in this moment, i'm having some little
    > problems, but i think it would be better if get a new computer.


    What you might want to do is ask a few questions (in new threads and in
    appropriate locations here) about the issues you're seeing. Someone
    should be able to help you out.

    Jim



    --
    Jim Henderson
    openSUSE Forums Administrator
    Forum Use Terms & Conditions at http://tinyurl.com/openSUSE-T-C

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Earth - Denmark
    Posts
    10,730

    Default Re: WHERE CAN I FIND UP-TO-DATE TRANSLATOR

    On 04/26/2011 06:59 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
    > On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 02:36:02 +0000, fengzhureloaded wrote:


    > What you might want to do is ask a few questions (in new threads and in
    > appropriate locations here) about the issues you're seeing. Someone
    > should be able to help you out.


    and, maybe you would be more comfortable in out German forums, here:
    http://forums.opensuse.org/deutsch-german/

    or our Spanish affiliate here: http://www.forosuse.org/forosuse/

    and other languages available from our front page at
    http://forums.opensuse.org/ are:

    Nederlands (Dutch), Français (French), Ελληνικό (Greek), Magyar
    (Hungarian), 日本語 (Japanese), Portuguese, Pусский (Russian), עִברִית
    (Hebrew) and hopefully coming soon Arabic, Chinese and Klingon..

    --
    CAVEAT: http://is.gd/bpoMD
    [openSUSE 11.3 + KDE4.5.5 + Thunderbird3.1.8 via NNTP]
    Q: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern
    by its diameter?
    A: Pumpkin Pi!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    25,547

    Default Re: WHERE CAN I FIND UP-TO-DATE TRANSLATOR

    On 2011-04-26 10:24, DenverD wrote:

    > and hopefully coming soon Arabic, Chinese and Klingon..


    Klingon? Seriously? Wow. :-)

    --
    Cheers / Saludos,

    Carlos E. R.
    (from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" at Telcontar)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Earth - Denmark
    Posts
    10,730

    Default Re: WHERE CAN I FIND UP-TO-DATE TRANSLATOR

    On 04/26/2011 02:38 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

    > Klingon? Seriously? Wow. :-)
    >


    well, eventually The Federation is bound to run into them....and, i
    don't guess they will be running Windows! ;-)

    anyway, here is the seed: http://tinyurl.com/3c5o7qt

    --
    CAVEAT: http://is.gd/bpoMD
    [openSUSE 11.3 + KDE4.5.5 + Thunderbird3.1.8 via NNTP]
    Q: What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern
    by its diameter?
    A: Pumpkin Pi!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •