Wireless printing with Kodak ESP???

I an an HP Pavillion laptop with SuSE 11.4. I had 11.3 working but I had to upgrade (install, not update due to other issues).

Now, when I go to YAST2 ->Hardware->printer->Print via network->Connection Wizard->
TCP Port and set the IP address and hit TEST CONNECTION I get an “OK”. I select “Kodak” as the printer manufacturer and get these as my driver choices.
Kodak Easyshare-Printer-Dock - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.2.6 [gutenprint/5.2/C/stp-kodak-dock.5.2.ppd.gz]
Kodak Easyshare-Printer-Dock - CUPS+Gutenprint v5.2.6 Simplified [gutenprint/5.2/C/stp-kodak-dock.5.2.sim.ppd.gz]

It uses port 9100 which looks open.
I pick one driver and YAST creates the config. I then hit “Print test page” and nothing happens. This happens with either driver and a couple I downloaded from who knows where.

The printer is a Kodak ESP 5210 that runs with Windows 7 and Vista on the same network. Any ideas? Any tools I can use to sniff it out? I dropped the firewall to no avail, moved to the internal zone, no joy. It worked under 11.3 but I did not record the configuration steps or setup.

BTW: No errors in /var/log/cups…

This post might be of some help to you. Click Here