I have only been an OpenSUSE user for a week or two, but seem to have messed up YaST's abilities to install new programs or to keep already installed programs updated.

The error message I am receiving when I try to install/update software is

Code:
Subprocess failed. Error: RPM mislyktes: error: db3 error(-30987) from dbcursor->c_get: DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND: Requested page not found
error: error(-30987) getting "" records from Requireversion index
error: db3 error(-30987) from dbcursor->c_get: DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND: Requested page not found
error: db3 error(-30987) from dbcursor->c_get: DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND: Requested page not found
I am not sure what this means, but I guess maybe some database is missing or corrupted. I have done a lot of installing and removing software, both from the repositories and from rpm's found on the web, but I suspect the problems started when I installed the 32-bit version of Lazarus along with the 32 bit FPC compiler.

I am using the 64 bit version of OpenSUSE 11.4 on my computer. I hope that someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.